Some situations cause us to scream while some make us go "deep down inside, deep down inside." Sorry, I had a club moment & sometimes mania causes us too have Tourette's. As I was reminded this afternoon, I'm an imploder so screaming out ain't gon' happen. It's time, as Luvvie would say, for me to "SADDOWN!" Still, I gotta do something, acknowledge in some way the ignorance that is causing my heart to palpitate, my blood to boil, my eyes to burn, my stomach to clench, & the tears almost to flow.
See, I service a group of people who are the progeny of a group of people who suffer from a bad case of the Entitlements--where the runs happen from a different orifice (loogidup!). There are many things they are entitled to from me, but there are many that they are not. Such as:
1. They are NOT entitled to my every waking moment. I'll take that a step further & banish these mofo's from my dreams as well.
2. They are NOT entitled to talk to me any which way but right. I don't stand for that from my Mama!
3. They are NOT entitled to disrespect me in the name of "understanding."
4. They are NOT entitled to treat me like I'm anything less than grown
5. They are NOT entitled to attempt to bully me into giving their children things they haven't earned.
6. They are NOT entitled to use telling on me for issues that will remain moot as a tactic for forcing me into being someone other than I am.
7. They are NOT entitled to using my email as a dumping ground for petty nonsense that should be handled at home.
8. They are NOT entitled to bend me over & do me with no Vaseline. I don't even allow Cuddle Buddies to do that.
What we ARE moving toward is them NOT being allowed to come in my room to apologize
These people are crazy & my environment is the breast that nurses this shiggedy.
STOP!, I say.
Watch me move.