I don't believe in chance. Things happen as they should. At least in my life. One day I realized the power of my words & I haven't looked back. That isn't to say your words ain't powerful but are you using them to cause positive chain reactions in your own world? You may not be but Imma gon' out on a limb & claim my demigoddess status. Cocky much? Not at all, you just gotta jump out & claim yours too.
Evidence? Of course I've got some.
So, I taught resolutions & declarations today. Everybody had to define, decide on which they were making & then gon' & do it in writing. I can't ask them to do something I haven't done--well I can, but... So I demonstrated the brainstorming process
Like I posted here, I'm going back to grad school. One & done. During a student-free moment, I went online & started researching tuition #cotdayumb & application dates. What did mine eyes discover? That the due date for 1 of the applications is the 15th. Of this month. I don't know where the money for this is coming from but I'll make another declaration: IT AIN'T GON' COME OUTTA MY POCKET! Because I said it...it is so. There's no coincidence, in my mind, that I'd say it's gon' happen & then have life hand deliver me a sooner than later date that I have to adhere to if I intend to start school by the summer OR fall. Life said, "shit or get off the pot." Lets just say I might don't do constipation.
Example #2. Just yesterday I was telling Benetton Boo about my consideration for actually getting paid for my time. I have more than 1 person vying for my services. Something said proceed with hushed caution, feeling at 1st like they couldn't exist together & I'd have to choose 1 or the other. & now it appears that I may be able to freak them both, maximizing my earning potential for my precious time & affording me some other opportunities. I went right on 'head & claimed abundance for this year. I meant that in dollars & sense (double entendre & play on homophones) & it's paying off. #itsonlyday3 & #snotagame
That may seem a little less than shiny to you, but it's just a small example of how things fall in line for me. But I figure while I'm out here visionatin' & stuff, I
1. I'm claiming both degrees. I ain't gon' make a decision on 1 over the other. I wanna study both, cotdamb, & so I will.
2. I ain't gon' pay for that 1 either.
3. Boo will be Beau. & then he'll be even more. But 1 thing at a time.
4. Laini will be come, even if she's the only. I hope You
5. Will own a home by this time next year; 1 with a back yard.
6. Will travel to Cuba no later than Summer 2012.
7. Will not be moved next year unless by choice. They've all been valuable learning experiences til now, but next year will be about growing this practice. Belee'dat!
8. Will have a home for my program by 2012.
9. Will begin writing the 1st of several books.
10. Become a certified Doula. No time line on that 1, just acknowledging it's going to happen.
10's a nice even number. No need to be greedy. I can save some things for next year.
Claim your own demigod/dess status. Whatchu claimin' for the TwennyLeben? Just be careful that yours don't cause conflict with mine. I'll not be sabotaged. #dontgethurt
Watch me move.